Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Pool Update

last night Jake came home and was a little shocked by the size of the pool. TO be honest so was I. I didn't think it was as big as it is. But we talked about turning off the sprinklers and then draining it Saturday so it didn''t ruin the lawn. WELL Jake didn't turn off the sprinklers and in the morning the pool was full of Paysons great irrigation water. Jake said they could swim it. "He swam it irrigation water all the time growing up." So now I know what is wrong with him. I told him Porter has all read had geardia once and it was miserable so I didn't want him to get it again. So the 800 gallons of water watered the lawn and we moved the pool up onto the dirt in the back. What an experience. If the boys were not here I would have told them someone stole the pool and put in in the garbage. But what we do for our kids.

No comments: