Monday, June 30, 2008

Swimming Pool

Mom called this morning she was delivering mail at rite-aide. She called to say that they had their pools on cheap. I had bought something for the boys to play in the other day and it wasn't what we thought it was. So they were a little dissapointed. Well after 2 hours and according to the box 800 gallons of water (should be a little spendy on the water bill this month). The pool was full. Porter and Drey were excited about it. I need to get a few pictures downloaded off the camera card so you can see what is going on. I am a little behind. I also need to get a picture of the box that jake has built for his bear. It is pretty but a stuffed bear is going on it. I really don't like stuffed animals and am not very excited about the bear coming... Well more to come in the life and times of the Beck's

No comments: