Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Happenin's






I love summer. As a school teacher I can't wait for it to come, and I can't wait for it to go and get back into a routine. (To have a reason to get up and do my hair) We are keeping busy and like I have said a million times without volleyball I have a lot of free time. But I am filling it up with plenty.... Keller is rolling like no tomorrow. Porter attended Kindergarten Preview9 I cried taking him there). Dreyton went with me and when we were in the car he said "Jod I hope Porter does good." I wanted to cry even more after that. But the boys are keeping busy. They are really into playing baseball. They have their own game and rules that they play. We pitch they run and then we run after the ball. They only get out if we hit them in the HEAD with it. They are soft balls, and if it isn't a long fly ball into the backyard or over into the neighbors yard they won't run because they will get out. But today they found the grapes.. The vine is full and the boys used me as a target. I ran from them and was behind the apricot tree and then they found the falling apricots. (Those hurt a lot more when they hit then the grapes). Porter and Drey are pretty good aims. They hid in the grape vine when I had had enough and got hit in the head.

We hit the Ute Stampede and saw Buffalo's. Each year after the rodeo season drey and porter have Jake make them ropes with Woops according to porter. They run around and Waso everything in sight.

Keller is either drooling so much we are changing burp rags and clothes every couple hours or the teeth are coming. That makes me hurt...

But we hope you all are well and we love reading your blogs.


Oh I almost forgot. jake has been so proud of our mailbox. They took it down to poor cement and Jana tried talking him into bungee cording it to the tree. But he thought 2X4's and screws would be better. He asked if mom said anything or if anyone from the Post office had said anything I asked mom and she said our mail lady did. But it doesn't even compare to some in Payson. We didn't make the top 10 mail box disasters. But it screams out white trash to me...
Thanks Aunt Jami for the pictures

No comments: