Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beware of the Bear

How would you feel if this monster came roaming into your camp?
How would you feel if this monster came roaming into your house?
I wish that I could tell you that he was seen in the woods ran away,
and we will never have to see him again.
BUT NO!!!!!
(read on to here the full story, I know you are at the edge of your seat)
Yeah sure enough he is the bear that Jake killed. Big,little or what ever having a blog is a chance for me to tell my side of the story. This bear has been the subjuect of 1 of the very few fights Jake and I have had. Which brings up our latest. I am airing out the dirty laundry of the Beck's
Let's start back a few month's.
Last year Jake was so dang lucky and drew out for a bear. It was a very time consuming hunt and I hated it and complained the hole time.
But finally after Jesse burning a pot of BACON the bear came, Jake raised his bow shot it, it gave out a terrible bear growl and died.
Well that was that. THen about 4 months later and I was pregnant. Looking for some papers in Jakes corner. I found a bill from the taxedermist. For a full bear mount.
So knowing some kind of mistake had been made I talked to Jake about the error, and found out it was not an error. I was upset, cried, cried about died about it, but thought it would go away. Well when I was at the hospital with Keller the man called and said it was coming along nicely. Jake said when I got home their would be a new bear waiting for me. Are you kidding me. He was about that. But not much has come of it. But the other day Jakes phone rings. Thanks to Jesse it is the most annoying thing ever. It is an elk buggling.. It is the man doing the bear saying it is almost done. I am afraid it could be close seeings how it is normally jake calling him to see how things are coming. So jake has brought the box home that he will sit on. I am not sure who jake is wanting to move out me, keller, or porter. There is just not room in our little house for the 5 of us (family of 4 and bear). So I planning ways for the bear to have an accident. What if he fell out of the back of the truck on the way to payson, what if the taxedermists garage caught on fire. Any ideas of suggestions. Let me know if you have any. I guess if Jami is reading this to the end this is my first rainbow.

Porter and Dreyton with the bear. They are so excited about him coming that they can't stand it.

5 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Okay, I was laughing the whole time! I know I would be feeling the same way!
I'm still laughing! I quess all I can say is good luck!

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Quarnbergs said...

sorry, but that is hillarious! It must be in the name (jake) to not tell you about little (HUGE) things like that until you find out for yourself! Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :) Love ya

Jami said...

i think we just need to sell the stupid thing to cabela's and say "whoops, it must have een an error" then we'll go to Sea World.

Jesse said...

Hi Jodi this is Jesse. Wow... I feel honored that I made the blog. I don't feel bad about the ring tone, because I have a permanant mark on my lower back from working at your house on Saturday. Hopefullt, when you hear the ring tone it will remind you of my mark.
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h43/fofinho50/IMG_0633.jpg[/IMG]