Friday, July 25, 2008

Where to begin

We have had a wild and wacky week. I am so sore. I can hardly bend over to pick up Keller. I played some mean games of softball the other night. I am not a spring chicken any more. Jake says I am a meat chicken now.... But I headed to price on Wed for a dental appointment and 3 shots later and 2 hours in the dentist chair (it isn't that bad Ryan wasn't to mean this time) I headed home from price at 6:10 and need to be in Payson at 7:00 for a softball game. I pulled into the parking lot of the ball field at 7:15 and played the first game in my tennis shoes. The team we played were a bunch of girls that I had coached the last few years, and they kicked our trash. We only had 8 for that game. But we had to play again right after and a 9th person showed up. SO then at 9:15 we stared the championship game. We played the young girls again and we played well the game was tied 15 -15 going into the 7th and we just ran out of gas. They then proceeded to 10 run rule us. They kicked our butts and got some good looking sweat shirts. But it was all right. It was fun and I can't walk still.

But we loved lamb days and grandpa jacks 79th b-day party. The 24th was pretty boring. Luckily for us some of Jami's plans didn't work out and her and drey came and did fireworks. John and Jana came up and we enjoyed the night with a little BBQ. But Jake has been working like a mad man on the house and we are seeing a lot of progress. I will have to post new pictures. Which brings me to my next excitement. I got my anniversary present. Jake bought us a new camera. It is a little bit on the high tech side. It is pretty fancy. I am going to have to take lessons from Jami. You have to focus and all that good stuff. I am so used to the blurry point and shoot. But I am not complaining.

I will have to get the pictures up soon. I thought that I had them all on the computer and went to add pictures and I am experiencing technical difficulties.

1 comment:

nana said...

dreytonwhicker

jodi you are kind