Saturday, July 26, 2008

Super Hero

I was in charge of the kids when Jami is working. The reason I am the favorite aunt is because I come in and Spider Drey is hanging on porters
bunk beds. Instead of saying anything I tell him to hold that
pose so I can get a picture.

But after the spiderman and power ranger fight and costume change . Out came the dinosaur and lion. Any of you that have been a picture fan might remember the lion costume that porter had for his first halloween. It is a size 6-12 months. It took us about and hour to get it off . Dreys head and ears were red for an hour after. I guess it was a little tight on the fit.

It was nice it was a fight that porter could win. Drey could barely lift his arms. The top was a little tight fitting. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

nana said...

If I watched them like that when I had them you would yell at me!!!!

Colby Alexander said...

Look out for spider Drey!!