Monday, July 21, 2008

5 months

Check out the tie

Baby Keller Steve Beck turned 5 months today. He is a great baby. He spits a ton and wakes up once in the night but I sure do love him. Time flies. It has been one of those weeks. A trip to lamb days parade tons of candy, the tire swing at jakes grandmas house and millions of little kids running around playing together. I watched all of those little kids play together. Some of them they haven't seen since last years lamb day. But they pick up playing together like it was just yesterday they saw each other. I wish it was that easy for us as adults. We all worry about what to wear what everyone is thinking and worried about this and that. But little kids are so not judgemental and they love everyone.

So after a great trip to lamb days Sunday at church Porter had to read the theme and scripture of the month. I helped and it all sounded like a blurr ( he mumbles like his dad). I whispered in his ear to speak clear and he yells WHAT in the microphone. That was about the only thing nana could understand.

Then it was off to Funmore for Grandpa Jacks birthday. He is so funny the last few times we have had birthday parties for him it has rained. Once again it rained. Grandpa is a farmer and he said that we need to throw parties for him more often so that we can get rain for his crops. Grandpa got flowered swimming suits for his bday he is starting to go to the pool at 5:30 in the morning to walk.

Sorry that I had to make my post private, but after a couple of comments about my cute kids by Lonely Paul it kind of freaked me out. But I love to hear from you all. It has been fun to find and see the things that some of my friends and family are doing.


House Update: We have steps in the front and a nice little porch. This week jake is going to frame the front so we have alittle porch cover and then it is stucco and facets or rain gutters I call them..

3 comments:

Jami said...

nice pictures, you think you'd know someone who could take some decent ones... hahaha.

Colby Alexander said...

Okay, Colby and I love the little tie! GO UTES!!!

Beck's said...

I do I have to wait in line. I couldn't resist taking the pictures of the tie. It was a place in the Orem Mall. They were right next to the cougar tie...