Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer in a Nutshell






So far summer has been rookie ball, swimming, the zoo, the library and house construction.

last night Jake and the boys were out working and he came across a blow snake. The boys laughed and new that jake was teasing. I couldn't tell what he was doing because jake is always teasing us. But he was moving things around in the vine with his shovel so I didn't know if he was serious or not. About 20 minutes later we were on my bed playing with keller and Jake knocked on the window. Drey was screaming because Jake really had a snake. Dreyton said "Jake I thought you were just being a liar about the snake I didn't think that there was a real one. So that is the excitement of the day. But we did go on a family reuion. Porter painted this beautiful fish and dreyton painted a lady bug. They are both beautiful artists and they love it. Also I found a fun spot it is called meckmom.com and it has fun scripture things and some ideas. Take a look. Have a happy wonderful and safe 4th of July and we will see you later.

No comments: