Friday, July 11, 2008

Anniversary Update

Can I just tell you about my 8th year Anniversary. It all started with a phone call to the local Chinese Place Tsing Tso (it is my favorite they have a coconut chicken to die for). Porter throwing a fit and wanting to stay at nana's and play with her and Drey. Coming home from picking up the food to a screaming baby. Jake said he scram from the minute I walked out the door until the minute I came home (shocker). Sitting down and opening up the to go box and a knock on the door from a guy who is going to do the stucco on the house. Then an hour later after I had finished my food, Jake sat down again, and the phone rang to meet for his scout trip this week. So Jake left and returned home I am not sure when Keller, Porter and I were asleep on the bed watching Tarzan. Does it get any more romantic than that?

Coming Soon Rodeo excitement and a camping trip........

No comments: