Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's happening????

We took an exciting trip up to the big city to watch walking with the dinosaurs. My family wanted to sale the tickets and make a little money off of them. But I held strong and we went and had a blast ...


Keller found a sucker that someone had brought to my dads viewing (The Brown's) and Porter was helpful and opened it for him. By the time I got keller to the tub both of my arms were stuck together at the elbow and I had my hair stuck to my cheek. Now as a mom I know why so many people cussed my dad about the mess that the suckers made. But what an idea that my child eating a sucker could now mean so much to me.

3 comments:

Ranell and Brandon said...

Oh fun!
how was that dinosaur thing? Brandon and I though it looked really fun! And I cant wait for the "sticky stage".

Johnsons said...

I'm glad you don't care if I am stalking you. LOL. Wyatt went to Walking with the Dinosaurs when it was out here and loved it.
We are living in Virginia just outside of DC. Lots to do if you ever want to come and visit.

Unknown said...

Fun Post, Fun Memories. Isnt it amazing how important every little moment is now? I feel that.