Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The 6JWS



Well it has been a week of ups and downs. I would just like to thank everyone who sent flowers and stood in line for hours just to show support to my family at this time. I had the opportunity to see so many people and make quick little visits with many I have shared many precious experiences with in my life. I wish I could have spent more time talking with each of you. I just wanted to share the last family picture that I will ever have with my father alive. I will miss him, and know that he is in a much better place then the rest of us. Thanks again for being part of our lives and sharing time with us, and the most wonderful father anyone could ask for. (Jami thanks for making us all take this picture what would we do without it?) One thing I can say is our family may be crazy, weird, fun. The one thing that I can say without question is that our FAMILY IS FOREVER.. I love you dad.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great picture. Thanks for shareing it. I had to put you on my blog role I have been stalking you so much latley. Bless you heart, your testimony is shinning through even through your adversity. It is a wonderful thing, thank you for that...

Shannon P. said...

What a beautiful family,and what a blessing you will be together forever.I think the world of your family and will continue to keep you all in our prayers. I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now,but what a blessing to have so many wonderful memories of your dad.

Vanessa said...

I have been thinking about you all week. I love the picture!

I'm so grateful too for the wonderful plan that we have and that we know that we will see each other again after we die. Hang in there :)

Quarnbergs said...

we love you 6jws. your family is someone to look up to, your awsome !

Ranell and Brandon said...

HI Jodi! It was good seeing you. I sure wish we could get everyone together more. Brandon tells me some funny stories of all the cousins. I hope you are doing ok, we keep you all in our prayers. Take care! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Jami said...

love you sister... but we all know i'm the favorite of the 6 JW's... you shoul've told everyone that:)

Unknown said...

Cut the lovey dovey crap out Jami and Jodi, we all know that this will come to an end very soon!!! Just Kidding!! I enjoyed the funeral so much it was one that you left knowing that this was for the best and that your Dad is where he needs to be!! Call me so we can get together!

Justin and Jill said...

Jodi-
We are so sorry for your loss. Please know that we are praying for you and your family and hope that you feel comforted. Aren't we lucky to have the knowlege that we have? Hang in there. Keep smilin' and remember that BYU spring football is only 3 months away!
Tell the boys Hi.
Justin