Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Cry...

"Don't Cry because it is over, laugh because it happened."
I found this quote today on one of those emails that you get that is a power point that is ten hours long. So during my prep period today I was checking my email. The for ever long power point attachment was there and I started watching it. So I started crying I am still a little emotional. But in the middle of it I read this quote there was no author but it really hit close to home and reminded me of my dad. So I thought I would share it with my "bloggin PEEPS"

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thats a good one! Thanks for sharing it w/your peeps!

Shannon P. said...

Don't be ashamed to cry. My mom tells me my tears are always right on the surface. I think it is okay to cry. You are such a sweetheart and I think of your family often.

Unknown said...

So you are saying laugh? Novel idea... If you can, then I can... It is a wonderful quote..

Renae and Jared said...

Jodi, i just LOVE that quote! I didn't know your dad, but for some reason i think it fits.
Renae