Friday, February 27, 2009

A year allready





Isn't it amazing how fast a year goes by? What can happen in a year. But keller had his first birthday party and what a time it was. We had a WII fit Hula Hoop contest, ski jump, and bowling contest. He watched but fun was had by all. But as I was looking back at Keller over the last year. I found this picture of him and John. I think John would be loving and laughing at Kellers naughty little teasing spirit. He is a fun one with a blue twinkle to his eye.

2 comments:

Colette said...

Happy Birthday Keller!!! Those pictures are so cute. I love seeing the ones with Grandpa John. It makes me regret not taking pictures more often. You guys have always been so good with that. GOOD JOB!

Johnsons said...

Jodi, he is adorable! I love that picture with your dad and him. Thank goodness for cameras to be able to capture such precious memories. Happy Birthday to your little guy!