Friday, February 20, 2009

One Year..


WOW!! It has been a year all ready. keller will be one in the morning. What did we do with out the little bugger. He is a busy, teasing, happy, bossy, love able little guy. I have heard from a few people that I am getting what I deserve in him. Jami just took new pictures of him, but this is my favorite picture of him. I think it is because your really get a look at his beautiful blue eyes (he got grandpa john's sparkling blue eyes). It is amazing what can happen in a year. It has been a very rocky year for us, but Keller has brought a lot of joy to our family. I am thankful that my dad was still here to meet him even though it was for such a short time. But Happy Happy Birthday Keller Dear, I hope happy days will come to you all year. Wow writing this has brought tears to my eyes. Life is so precious and it goes by so fast.

3 comments:

Colette said...

Happy Birthday Keller! I love that picture. It really does show off his eyes and that hat looks so cute on him.

April Hutchins said...

Yeah Happy Birthday Keller! (A day late sorry.) Hope you guys had a fun day. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I love the name Keller. But I hate 1st birthdays. That means they are growing up.
Your a doll for leaving me comments. I am sorry that my posts make you cry. I sorta just vent in my blog sometimes. And cry while I do it.
I hope that you, Vee and Candi make total fools of yourselves at 80s night. Wish I could tag along. Throw a blow kiss to the MC for me..