Monday, October 27, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see?

My brand new laptop waiting for me.... It finally arrived. It is wonderful. I can type and back space. All the letters work it is wonderful. I am back in blogging action. But I guess I am really back in blogging action because of Jake. Isn't he a peach. He has given me so much to blog about and I am so thankful don't get me wrong. All the guys at his work think I am a Queen B. They just now really know the truth about me after the last blog. But life is only getting better. Jake surprised me with a nice romantic dinner from his girlfriend Wendy's joint. But while we were are enjoying our fries and hamburger Jake slips in a little bit of useful information.. "while I went with Jesse, I gotta a dog." Seriously "Yes" he said. So I asked what any normal wife would ask who has had the weekend that I had. "Are you just trying to piss me off?" So off Jake heads to meetings. I go outside to check to see if there is a dog. No there isn't a dog out there....There was 2 dogs.... So, I am wondering if anyone knows of an apartment for rent for Jake and an extremely large bear.

4 comments:

Colby Alexander said...

SO FUNNY!!

Vanessa said...

He is so out of there.

Jami said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! you have the best husband EVER!!!! you are so blessed and so lucky!!!!!!!!

Candi and kids said...

I would've KILL him by now, you too are a saint for living with your husband