Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nothing blog worthy to blog about..



So I haven't had anything blog worthy to blog about lately. Porter was the star student last week, and now this week it is someone elses turn. He had to bring his poster home. He wasn't to happy about that. I guess he felt like he should be the star student all week. Keller has a cold and he is the grumpiest kid I have ever meet. Jake has now racked up two straight weeks of bird hunting at a bird farm. The justice is it has been cold so I feel better about him getting to go out and play while I stay at home and slave over the laundry and the chores (if you could see my house you would call BS on that statement). I think that there is a reason you go to college when you are young and single with no responsibilities but looking for your spouse. I will confess lately I have been skipping paragraphs and if it is a chart,graph or some kind of statistics it is skipped. I sure hope my professor isn't a blog stalker and comes across this sometime. But I love the weather sitting in front of the gas stove, drinking hot chocolate and watching Iron Man with Porter is my favorite thing to do lately. Here is another picture of out Halloween costumes and an update on the P-town becks..

1 comment:

Jami said...

um, i'm pretty sure there are some better pictures... seriously, you'd think you'd know better