Sunday, October 19, 2008

What time is it?

Only in Payson would you see this sign to send off the hunters. I have heard the opening of the deer hunt compared to Cinco De Mayo. A bunch of men running around drunk shooting their guns. PRETTY SAFE.

They added the Root about 2 days after the first posting. But Jami and I got a good laugh at it.
Our Garden would you say we have a "Plethora of Pumpkins?" Quoting the Three Amigos. Our garden kicked out about 25 pumpkins. We will be carving and digging out seeds for the rest of our lives.


We actually bought some of the Mr. Potato Head stick in the pumpkin things that work real smooth. But Jake feels we need the carving and cutting experience. He will do any thing to break out his knives and sharpen them...
But now that I have told you about how great life is. Let me tell you a little gripe. I HATE HALLOWEEN. I hate the scary shows that come with it, I hate the dark. But most of all I hate those stupid emails that go around. I have all ready commented about the pumpkin moon. Since posting that I have not got another one of them.. But the ones that get you watching a movie of a girl wrecking on her bike the email states, or playing tic tac toe. So you are concentrating thinking you have three in a row in the bag, and then the scary lady pops up and screams. What the heck. I appreciate all of you sending those and scary the you know what out of me. Porter and I about had a hard attack after a tough game of Tic Tac Toe. So anyways if you continue to want to send them great, just don't send them to me. And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

Candi and kids said...

I am with Jake on the carving thing. Did Jana and John let you carve pumpkins??? Yes!!! So why are you trying to deprive your kids?? SCREWER!

Vanessa said...

I noticed they added "ROOT" the other day. They should have just left it. I thought it was hilarious.