Sunday, October 26, 2008

The wrath of Jodi

So since my last post I have thought about how am I going to blog this upcoming event. I have thought of a few ideas to introduce the subject. Were going on a Jake hunt. Bear or husband that is the question. Husband for sale. What category would this go under on eBay. But the last few days I have unleashed the wrath of Jodi on Jake. It all started over dinner Jake said "the guy called and the bear would be ready this weekend. " I laughed . SURE.. So Friday Jake called home and said "can I go bird hunting on Sat? Or do you want me to bring the bear home on Friday night. " Well I weighed the options. A hundred dollar bird hunt on Saturday or a bear. I choose neither. So Jake said fine I will hunt birds on Sat and then pick the bear up that night. SO this is when the claws came out. I needed a big break and a deep breathe . So I went to pick up porter from nana's and then another issue came up that almost caused a use of the epi-pen. A crying mother praying to heavenly father for her little boy who couldn't breathe after eating cheese popcorn with Drey and nurse Jami who deals with this stuff at crest working.
But the news was told to porter and he had to call Drey and nana. It has almost been as exiting for Jake and porter as Christmas. So after a trip to Lehi with a snowmobile trailer it is here. Yes I want to tell you that it isn't as bad or big as I thought. But it is huge. Porter and Drey love it. Jake loves it and I am in depression. At least it doesn't stink.. So if you would like to see it. Come on down Jake and Porter would be proud to show you.
The boys took about a million pictures of it and then they wanted their picture taken with it.
So since it has been outside in the trailer since Sat night waiting for the guys to help move it. I have just talked mad OK yelled and scram at Jake about looking at me. Or anything that I can think of too yell at him about. I know many of you will not believe that but it is true.J ake has said the bear has been in the house for the last few month. I guess that is me...
So there is some of the beck's dirty laundry for ya.....
So for all of you who would like to see it. Here it is.....
PS-- Jake is looking for a 1 room apartment for a few months while I calm down..
PSS-- The only comfort I have this week is that a email came and my new computer has been shipped. It is hard to type when half of your numbers and letters don't work..

3 comments:

mom said...

OH CRAP! Jodi, I am so sorry, I am afraid that is all I can do to help comfort you. Your blog is really fun to read. Thanks for letting me in.

LOVE< Aunt DEANN

Candi and kids said...

Poor Jake, I bet when he shot this bear he had no idea what was up ahead. He did it for Porter I am sure that there is some sort of sacrifice on his part also, you just don't see it. But Hey ride this one and milk it for all you can for as long as you can!!

Jami said...

i am pretty sure cabellas called and they want their bear display back...