Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where does the time go..

I can't believe that Halloween has come and gone. I guess with all the excitement and candy eating, it just flies by.


Porter had a fun time at school making cookies, ghosts a pumpkin walk , spook alley and of course a parade. Keller and I sat and waited for Porter to come with Dreyton, jami and Nana. Porters class came around the corner. There was a big gap and then >>> here comes porter walking to the beat of his own drum..











Darth Vader in the parade. He had the mean mom who wouldn't let him wear his mask or his lightsaber. Because it is against the rules. The cottonbetteridges carved pumpkins












We had a family home evening with The Baileys, and the Cottonbetteridges. We carved pumpkins and had a blast. Dr Bailey is a dentist. He was nicer to the pumpkins then he is to me when I go to visit him.


But my favorite costume of the night, was a friend that I used to coach with isn't coaching anymore, because she wanted to have kids. They tried for a while to have kids and couldn't. So they adopted this cute little guy Jarret. But he was dressed up like a lion and his costume said:
No Lion I am going to be a big brother.
They are not adopting this one either..






















4 comments:

Candi and kids said...

Does Porter go to Park View??? I thought I saw him there???

Jami said...

porter doesn't march to his own beat, i dont know what that kid is marching to half the time... gotta love his billy-bad-a walk though! especially since he had no maske or "LIGHT SAVER!!!!!"

Heather Cervantes said...

I love what you have done with your house... Hey I am going private again, so email me your address and I will send you an invite. My e-mail is heather@drchristopher.com

Loveless Family said...

Hey Jodi, Dr. Bailey is my dentist in Price!! Sweet huh!! :) It is fun to see you family. I hope all is well! Marcy