Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Olympics


Right in the middle of the most important TV time in 4 years... Jake takes the Satellite down for house work.. I am glad about the house work, but he doesn't realize what I am missing out on. Mom is recording everything for me. SO in my spare time I am at her house fast forwarding through the commercials. There are some good ones too. I think that I am most impressed with the 41 year old women. What a body... I think may-trainer and Walsh are going to sweep the 2 on 2 volleyball with no problem. But I must confess the men 4 X 4 medley the other night. I loved the announcer saying 4 or 5 times Í just don't think that they can do it, the french are just too good I just don't think they can do it. How about you stick your foot in your mouth and watch those four Americans pull it out in the end...


But I am still crying about the little 9 year old that walked with the Chinese tall guy (whose name I can not spell) but he is the pro basketball player. That went back in after the earthquake and saved two other students. What a hall monitor. The hall monitors at PHS hand out drugs.. Just kidding we don't have hall monitors at PHS.. But I love the Olympics and the worst part about it is I HAVE TO START SCHOOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM...


Softball is coming just you watch. How about Logan Tom she is a monster in volleyball. Ask Jami and Brenda how that feels trying to dig one of her hits. I think they both still have marks on their arms..


House Update: Everyone keeps emailing about a house update. It is coming. I need to get some pictures. Jake is in the middle of the rock. It looks awesome it is time consuming, but looking good. SO would you rather me post every couple of days or else when we are done?

No comments: