Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 Months and I want your money...


Happy 1/2 birthday Keller. I told porter and drey he was 1/2 year old and they sang happy birthday to him. He has been the best thing to happen to us since porter. We love him to death.
We love his little red una-brow...
But really I want your money. My cousin Amber is 17 and has Diabetes. We are doing a diabetes walk on September 20 in Orem. If any of you want to walk and join us we are The johnson crew. Or if you want to donate that would be awesome. Let me know here is the website I am under the johnson crew. http://www.walk.jdrf.org/ Thanks I think it is an important thing to help out with. I am going public again and we will see what happens...

3 comments:

nana said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Keller Ilove you and your una-brow too Love Nana

Colby Alexander said...

How cute is your little baby Keller!! Time just goes way to fast with these little ones!

I really want to donate to the diabetes walk. What is the best way? I'm going to be up to Utah next week for the labor day weekend! Can I bring some money to you?
Let me know I think it is very important too! Thanks,

elowe said...

What a great picture! Your boys have the cutest little faces. Adorable!!