Saturday, August 16, 2008

family picture and flippin twigs


So once again those of you who do not know but this is a very important weekend at the beck house. It is the opening of some kind of hunt. It is sooo important that I don't even know what hunt it is. I just know that jake will be flippin twigs.( Bow Hunting). He should have been born a hundred years ago and to an Indian family so that he could ride a horse and chase down the buffalo.
But jami has really been getting after me to have a family picture. I need to but it is hard to find something that will make me look skinny. So I found this on a blog. Yes I have been going to BA bloggers anonymous. I love to look at blogs and read what people are doing. If any of you need to come to BA. We meet at crest in payson at about 10:00. Bring $1.26 to cover the cost of your coke. But I thought it was fun to do this. So I want all of you that read my blog. Make your family a picture and then leave me a comment so I can see them. I thought it was funny. It was at pyzam.com
PS It is only a day away until the cowboys have a Pre-season match up. I am sure they will be a a contender this year. Only if jessica simpson gets out of texas first (hahaha)

3 comments:

Jami said...

nice bikini...

Vanessa said...

I should be in BA, i'm sort of addicted. . .just a little, ok, a lot. Glad to see you finally opened your blog up to the rest of the world, so i can stalk you too. I sent it on to Laurie:)

Justin and Jill said...

The hunting genes in this family are definitely strong--I saw Ryan and Mark this weekend and heard all about it. You must be a pretty patient wife!

Are you really a Cowboys fan? I think my husband might be their #1 fan--although I think he is also a Jessica Simpson fan too. Bad combination!

By the way, your boys are so dang cute!