Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The best is yet to come..



I must admit that I am missing volleyball a little. I do miss the girls they were a lot of fun. But I do not miss the time and the paper work,open gyms, scheduling,ordering clothing and my favorite of all the parents. They were not that bad but I had a few dandy ones in my years. The olympics are coming in three days. I have been talking with Porter about them, and I told him I would love to go to china and just watch. I have always enjoyed the olympics but after the great experience I had with the Salt Lake Olympics in 2k2. I love them. I love the opening ceremony, and it bores jake to death. But I am going to confess. I am a little bit of a cry baby when the olympics come. I am so happy for the winners but usually cry for the lossers. They devote their life to the sport to come up 2nd or if they get hurt that is a realy tear jerker for me. But the summer olympics bring my 2 favorite sports Softball and volleyball. Volleyball 2 on 2 in the beach is tough and they make it looks so simple. But softball the fast action and the pitchers. Wow the game has changed. Krystal Bostos (i swear she is a man) batting # 4. If she gets a hold of one she could hit it out of any major league ball park. I attached a pitcher of her so that you could make your own judgement. We went to a softball camp and she was their in cedar. She had a very deep voice to go with the package. BUt what the heck she is amazing at softball.
But how would it be to win a gold medal???


#2 Coaching Porter is soccer. We are going to run the swarm offense and defense somebody kick it and then we will all swarm to the ball. Enough about that


#3 BYU - I am not a true Zoobie. I will make sure I wear red every tuesday on class days.


#4 FOOTBALL- I love football. I had Jami put the monday night football song on my phone as my ring tone. Every time it rings I just get so excited and get goose bumps. I keep praying that Troy Aikman will come out of retirement. But I will settle to listen to him announce on Fox for now. He is the one person that I told Jake if he comes knocking on my door. I would be long gone. Jake siad well don't let the door hit you in the A__ on the way out. So it is all right. I would sit on the couch all day on sunday and monday nights and drink pepsi and eat chips if I could. But what do you do. So I am tagging (just kidding about the tag thing) I just thought I would let everyone know some of the crazy things that are going through my mind tonight.

2 comments:

The Quarnbergs said...

you crack me up! You know part of the reason Jake LOVES BYU so much is because of the Whickers! :)

I might be on your side with the woman/man thing!

and I am excited about the olympics too!

Jami said...

you are seriously such a spaz... who has a picture of bustos on their blog, why not finch or osterman, at least they're cute.