Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spanish Fork Res.

No pictures just ramblings from me about today.  Jami and I decided to take the kids to the res today. We took our chips and sandwiches and headed up early. We got there and not many people were there. Which surprised me. We dropped our stuff off and laid out our blanket and put up the umbrella. We were good to go. Jami and Drey headed to the water and set with Keller and Porter on the blanket. Which was when I got and earful and an eyeful. The little couple in front of us with their feet in the water. They were killing me. LITERALLY :( Who thought they had the most smokin hot bodies. the only thing smokin were the cigarettes you smoked every ten minutes and about killed everybody on the beach. When everyone is coughing and all the little kids even mine were complaining about the smell take a HINT:). To make matters worse both of them could use a few tips on their swimming suits. Boy pull yours up, I could see your pubic hairs. Girl  next time I would go up about 4 sizes you didn't leave much to the imagination. Last but not least the boy was in the military. So he was awesome and could drop the F bomb about every 4-5 words.  Not cool. But listening to him tell the girl what he had been doing and did in the military made me physically sick. Talking about all the different women and how hot they were, the girl with him should have taken off and ran for his life. To be honest if he was responsible to defend me, I would be worried that he had every shot a gun sober. I hope he was trying to impress her and telling a few fibs. But he was disgusting, and I wish if I were not such a chicken I should of stood up and asked him not to smoke, clean up his mouth and last but not least pull up his swim suit. But that is easier said then done right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic, I hate going around these 20 somethings anymore. Where are their manners and didn't their moms teach them anything???

Ranell and Brandon said...

People are so disgusting! It is sad that you have to worry about your children being around people like that in public... people seriously have no respect! Is it even legal to smoke in public places in Utah anymore? Smoking is the grossest habbit I know of!!!!