Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a NIghT!




A couple of weeks ago my friend Candi sent me a text and asked if we wanted to go to the Crash Derby. I said sure sounds fun. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. So Saturday we loaded up the truck and headed to the BIG city of Nephi. After some great performances of Juab Idol it began. Oh My Gosh!! I have never seen anything like it. It was so much fun. I would have to say it was one of the wildest and craziest things I have ever seen. Candi's Husband drove a car, and after a few good hits he lost a lot of fuel and was down for the count. We stuck around for the ending to see who would win. But I must confess that the girls were awesome. They were fiesty things. But fun was had by all and a great night at the crash derby..

3 comments:

Quarnbergs said...

i love the fairview derby.the tickets sell out like three months a head and have to wait in line for hours:)

Vanessa said...

We were the die hards. We stayed to the end! It was a fun night! Thanks Candi!

Unknown said...

Does it seem odd to you, how oddly our lives run parallel. Oddly enough... I LOVE your facebook comment. Do you think our families breaks are coming? Did we get in the wrong line?
A neighbor told me the other day that I must be a very good person for the Lord to test me this much... So maybe we are just super amazing... Right? (she said shakaleey, with a half smile and look of concern on her face)
She called me Jobette... Ha! Hey it was at least worth a laugh.