Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Has it really been nine years

I can't believe that Jake and I have been married for 9 years now. It has had it's ups and downs. We have been through 2 kids, 6 dogs, 4 computers, and an inside and outside total house remodel. I would have to say that this has been by far the most trying of years. With the loss of dad, me going back to school, and the bear. But we survived. Jake is the great gift giver and puller offer. So when I call jake yesterday to tell him I will be home in a minute that I needed to run to smiths. He started thanking me for the great gift that I had gotten him. He was telling me that it was by far the greatest gift that I have ever given, and he can't believe that I did this. I was amazing. In the back of my mind I was thinking, what did I get Jake. I haven't gotten him anything yet. Have I? I had thought about a few things, but hadn't acted on them. So I am thinking what in the heck is he talking about. I made my fastest trip to smiths ever, t0 get home and find what I had gotten jake. Well wouldn't you know. Just look at the picture.
I guess now we have been through 7 dogs. It was a good one on jakes part I must confess. But happy anniversary anyways. i love you and think you are a great dad and husband.

3 comments:

Colette said...

Hahahaha! Wouldn't you know it. I swear someone was just talking about how many dogs you guys had just the other day. Happy Anniversary you two!

Vanessa said...

What is the return policy on that puppy?

Anonymous said...

Hey at least you didn't spend weeks worrying about it only to have your HUBBY take what you stressed out about back the next day!!!