Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Seriously :(

This is my computer screen. Yep I dropped it. Everything that I have been working on all semester and need to turn in net Tuesday is on it. Not a happy camper am I right now.
So know I am working on the old lap top. Most of the numbers don't work. Half the letters don't work. It is amazing what spell check can decipher as a word. Things that should take two seconds, take 5 minutes. I timed turning on and be ready to go. It took 12 minutes and 38 seconds. WOW what a day. The good news is it will only be 350.oo from Dell. Let me tell you. DON'T EVERY BUY A DELL. They have crappy coverage. The mouse and CD player haven't worked since I got it, and they keep doing little things to try and fi it, but it ain't happening. So I am a little stressed. Physically sick to my stomach right now, and have hours of redoing my project a head. It's a good thing I threw all my paper copies of the project away on Sunday and the trash went out Monday. I am not above going through the trash for them at this point if it wasn't at the DUMP all ready. Wish me luck and a better week.

6 comments:

Colette said...

Oh Jodi, I am so sorry. That sucks! I wish you luck with getting it fixed and on your paper!

Anonymous said...

That SUCKS!!!! You can buy a new laptop for what they want to charge you to fix your old one! I hope that you get this one figured out you know if I could help you i would, I don't even have a concert to invite you to to make you feel better.....I heard that Poison and Def Leppard are coming.... I could check into it, you just say the word!

Unknown said...

So what you are saying is dont buy a dell? Just wondering

Bryan Crew said...

Go for the Mac!

Bryan Crew said...

ps- I have to agree with you on the speedo comment you left on my blog... :)

Vanessa said...

GEEEEZ! I was just going to say, didn't you just buy that?