Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beckation

So we ventured out for spring break, along with the entire state of Utah and California and headed to San Diego. But I was determined we were going to go and have fun with or without him. But he came.. We left early and made a pit stop to see M&M world and had a 3 hour walk from the MGM to the Mirage to see the white tigers. Only to find out that they didn't have white tigers anymore and the lions were at the MGM. But things turned up and then we hit California and a little traffic.. NEED I SAY MORE.
But upon arriving at the Condo and a great hook up. It was beautiful. Not many people, a baby pool, hot tub, and regular size pool, ping pong table and fire place. It was perfect. We then had a hook up at the Zoo and Wild Animal Park. Which in the long run was my favorite place. If you have never gone to the Wild animal park it is a must.
The entire trip Jake Porter and Dreyton battled over slug bugs. I didn't play because I knew I would win and wanted to give Jake a chance to beat the boys. They are slug bug finding magnets. There were 2 of these and Porter got both of the whale slug bugs.
We ventured out to the beach for a couple of days. Jake loved burring the boys. Keller just ran around and threw dirt in every ones hair, and face. He was a stinker at the beach. But such a trooper with a massive wipe out and huge goose egg black eye was his best souvenir.
LEGOLAND was horrible. There were so many people that the strollers cause traffic jams. Waiting in lines for 45 minutes for rides, and no fast passes this day. Probably won't ever go again. So if anybody wants to take porter let me know.. But we survived and loved it.. We had a great time and came home with a tan..

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sorry your Legoland experience sucked. But the rest sounds great!

Ranell and Brandon said...

Im so jealous! California is calling my name. A pharmacist I work with raves about Legoland.... but I would much rather go to sea world and disneyland! Looks like the kids had a blast!

April Hutchins said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! I am jealous I want to go to Cali soon :(