Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little update

We are getting ready for the first day of school. Having a kid in school and being a school teacher is a little difficult on this day. Jake is going to take Porter to school . I Decided he needs to wear what he wants and feels comfortable in even if he doesn't match. We had a little stress about it. But I am stressed and worried to send him to school all day he is so little. But that is the way life guys.
Dreyton, Porter and I were outside sitting on the bench, and we started talking about John. I asked them what they thought he was doing. I could see the wheels turning in Dreytons head. Porter said he typical well thought out answer " I don't know." Then all of a sudden Drey blurts out. " I bet he is playing poker." Where in the world did that come from. But it gave me a good laugh because John would love that. :)

3 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

Hey Jodi! My old blog got hacked into so I set up a new blog, so if you go to www.rileysamandkids.blogspot and leave your e-mail address I will send you a invite!

The Quarnbergs said...

I love it!!! John would have loved that comment by his grandson, and if he hasn't already taught everyone up there a thing or two about "gaming" he will now!

Candi and kids said...

Did he play poker?? That is so funny, and hey as long as he doesn't wear cowboy boots and shorts who cares what he wears!!!