Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More information needed

The bond is going to be voted on in June. The June elections have very little turn out. So we need more people to look at it find out more information and get involved. It will raise our taxes. I was told from someone that it will only raise our taxes 15 dollars a year. But I was also told from someone who knows. It will raise them $300 quarterly for every 150,000 your house and property value is. So I like I said have very mixed feelings about it, but I think that people need to know what is happening. On the Nebo school district website they have a power point presentation and also a date when they have meetings in the Towns. That gives the public a chance to ask questions. I am not good with this type of thing, but I just wanted to let every one know what is going on. I also feel like it is not be publicized outside of the school buildings so the public doesn't know, and that is concerning me a little.

No comments: