Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In My Next Life???


I recently received this email from a friend and thought that really it wouldn't be to bad. Unless Jake drew out and is hunting you. I even attached another picture of jakes bear for this post( I think it may be the one living in my family room right now). THe bear has found a use: The boys will play for hours with their cars like it is the mountians, and they are hunting the animals that they have set up all over. But here is the email.

Gonna Be a Bear:
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.
When you're a girl bear, you birth your children ( who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I would miss the baby part but walnuts vs. a watermelon. I am all right with that.
If you're the mama bear everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line you swat them too.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you have HAIRY legs and EXCESS body fat.
YUP, I'm gonna be a bear...

2 comments:

Colette said...

Sign me up for that if we get to be reincarnated. What a life that would be!

Candi and kids said...

SOOOO Funny, did you study a National Geographic on Bears for this post?? And thanks again for not posting anything on our dance class from High School.