Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Phone call....

What a week with phone calls we have had with Drey. It started Saturday night at our sleepover at Nanas when the boys were in the closet hiding with her cell Phone calling everyone. Mom heard about it the next day at work. But Sunday was a real peach. HE called 911. Mom put on a real performance when out of coincidence I called about 2 minutes after the call. Mom played it up Oh Please Mr Policeman don't take me and my little grand boys to prison. I fell for it and the best part was Porter and Dreyton were in the background crying. They were pretty shook up by moms performance.

But this morning takes the cake. On my days off I always get a call from Drey that starts out "HI Jodi, what are you doing? Is Porter awake yet?" The answer is always no because Drey is an early bird and porter would sleep all day like his Aunt Jami. But today's call was HI Jodi, Guess where I am? I said at Walmart, No, In bed, NO. He then starts to tell me this story..


I woke up and my mom was still sleeping so I went to find Nana. I saw the ladder and climbed up on the roof. I scared Nana but now I am helping her with the Christmas lights...

3 comments:

Jami said...

not even cool sister.. you'd better hope nothin happens with your children cause i'll be the first to blog about it.... HA!

Beck's said...

But it was a classic I needed to tell everyone about Drey. THat is what makes him so special about it. If you want to blog about it that is fine. I will delete mine.HAHAHAHAH

The Quarnbergs said...

you girls are funny! And your two boys are the cutest things ever! My girls just love being around them. You guys should come down sometime and stay the weekend.