Thursday, September 4, 2008

tagged!!!!!!!!


I GOT TAGGED
ABC........
A- Attached or Single? ATTACHED, BUT SINGLE DURING THE BOW HUNT
B- Best friend? Porter,Keller & Jake
C-Cake or Pie? Costco birthday cakecake
D-Day of Choice? any day kell sleeps past 7:00
E-Essential item?
F-Favorite color? yellow
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears we love bears at our house
H-hometown? p town
I-Indulgences? The Hills , Americas best dance crew (MTV)
J- January or July? January, love winter
K-Kids? 2
L-Life is incomplete without? FAMILY
M-Marriage date? JULY 2000
N-Number of siblings? iT DEPENDS ON THE DAY 1 big brothers, one LITTLE sis,ONE LITTLE BRO, one brother in law, and 5 sisters in laws....
O-Oranges or apples? APPLES they dont make your hands stink when you eat them
P-Phobias or fears? not being around to raise my kids and jake will pick someone who doesn't love them as much as they need
Q-Quotes? "imagine what you could accomplish if you knew you couldn't fail"
R- Reason to smile? Life
S- Season? Spring softball and everything comes back to life
T-tag 8 people- MANDI,brittany,allison,jill,EILLEN,vanessa,ri-bone,sam, ronni, anbre EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG TO THIS POINT DO THIS SO WHEN I STALK YOU BACK I CAN SEE YOURS
U-Unknown Fact? I AM ADDICTED TO DREY'S LEGO STAR WARS ON THE WII
V-Very Favorite store? Costco
W- Worst habit? LEAVING MY LAUNDRY IN PILES
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? x-rays ultrasounds usually mean bed rest and stress for me, AND ANOTHER MONSTER FOR JAMI TO WATCH...
Y- Your favorite food? Chinese
Z- Zodiac? Taurus

3 comments:

elowe said...

Way to go Jodi. I've never been tagged before so I guess I better do it:)

Candi and kids said...

UMMMM did you forget someone in your tag?? WHATEVER!!!

Unknown said...

I have the same Worst Habbit as you. I either leave it in the dryer forever but If I do get it out it stays in piles. I hate Laundry!!! I will do my tag when I am off work!
You have to check out Riley's blog later tonight, It's all about Candi!!!