Saturday, September 20, 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks (tagged)

This is tough I am going to have to narrow it down..
1. I leave for school each morning and will walk back in the house 2or 3 times to make sure I unplugged the flat iron.
2. I hide candy bars all over so that Jake and Dreyton can't find them and eat them.
3. I always leave one side of my sink full of soapy water. My mom and aunt terri taught me that.
4. I leave my clothes on the floor in a pile, but Jake and Porter are not allowed to.
5. After Easter I buy Cadberry Eggs by the bag full half price and eat them into may.
6. If something breaks I can not move on or do anything else until that problem is solved. (thanks MOM) And it usually ruins my day
**The 6 people I tag are Candi, Jami, Tiff, Catie, Vanessa, Marie

2 comments:

Renae and Jared said...

I love the Cadberry egg idea! I also hide candy from my hunny and kids and then eat it with no guilt! Love the music you have on your blog!

Candi and kids said...

I too leave all my clothes on the floor, it makes them easier to find