Monday, June 16, 2008

Whats going on?




After much convincing from Jami and Tiffany I took the plunge and am making a blog. This way everyone will know what is going on. It's not like I don't let everyone know what is going on any ways but here we go. Summer is in full swing. I thought that since I am not coaching volleyball anymore. I would have all the time in the world. But I have filled my time up with many activities. Porter is in Rookie ball, I am in charge of the league and every Tuesday and Thursday I put on a clinic for 100 4-5 years old. He started swim lessons, trips to the library and the snow shack to see the softball girls, and the best part of summer so far the ZOO. Keller will turn 4 months old on the 21st of June, and is growing like a weed. Jake just called to the young mens presidency of the ward and to be the scout master (Lucky him). But we are all well and healthy.

No comments: