Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall fun

Like I have stated many times all ready. This year started out pretty rough. Going through the hardest thing I have ever had to face. The year has not and just seems to not be getting better. So I have wished 2010 would start PDQ. But as I really think about it. I have wished this year away and not really taken anytime to cherish or enjoy it. Over conference weekend we made a quick long trip to bear world. We spent a ton of time in the car, but just enjoyed spending time together. This was a little stick your head through it fun thing. So today we took the Halloween pictures. It was one of the only days Jami doesn't have a million things planned. So we headed out.

I loved this one of keller he sure loves to force every one arms go out and leg up.
But this is my favorite he was forcing and as he was falling over I snapped a picture. The good news is jami was there. So there will be good pictures. I take my camera, same one she has. Mine look blurry and terrible, and hers look good. But here is our fall fun..

6 comments:

Marie Bindrup said...

So dang cute!

Unknown said...

These are freak'n cute!

Beck's said...

They want me to be chewbaka not princess laya

broni said...

Love it. Brett is going to love their costumes. I would show him but he is off hunting. And he would love it if they came trick or treating at our house. Then he could get dressed up.
Roni

Colette said...

How come you didn't call us for picture? :) No, seriously they turned out so cute.

Ranell and Brandon said...

Haha! They are so dang cute. Love love love the costumes, especially Porters! I hope you have a better year next year. And a better last couple months of the year than the rest have been.