Wednesday, May 20, 2009

0-4

So I am having a bad week in the win loss record. I took keller into the doctors on Monday morning after non stop crying since Friday afternoon, and not sleeping for more then two hours at a time. He was 2 for 2 on the ear infection so I put that in the loss record. The antibiotics are not helping matters and I am a grouchy bear that can't wait to go to work to get a break from the crying. Then on Tuesday we trecked to Salt Lake for a great day of softball. I knew in my gut that this was our game. We were due, and the buffalos were going to eat their chips. In the 6th inning we were down 7-0 and I started to tear up, because I wanted and new that the girls had it in them to win. Coach Brent looked and me and said Oh no we are in trouble if we have beck crying... But I just wanted them to win so bad. We did lose and I felt terrible, because this group of girls were so much fun. No drama go to the park work hard, and get the job down and laugh and have fun while you do it. But life will go on. Softball will be a great memory they all have. I also thanked them because at a time in life when we have had little Joy in our life with losing dad. They brought some to the Whickers. Mom loved to sit up in the booth and cheer for the girls and forget about things for a while. So I know the girls don't read the blog but I want to thank them for the joy the last few months have been. So we headed home on the bus and stopped one last time for a lunch with a bunch of giggling girls. Who could have thought the night could have gotten worse. Seriously people what in the heck are you thinking. Why when you could vote for this to win the mirror ball....
Did you vote for the flaming male and robot dancer.
The good thing about her winning, is She WONT be back next year. Even Melissa would be better. I know the Jana and Vanessa are feeling my pain right now, but
i guess we will have to wait until season 9. Max one more time and I know they will give you a great partner..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you can plan on winning Thursday nights!!! Is DWTS over??? Who won??? I am more into American Idol, but Kaleb thinks Shawn is sooooo hot. (Is that the gymnasts name??

Unknown said...

You are planning on coming tomorrow night right????
We play at 8:30 and 9:30!
If your little boy still has earaches, let me know I will bring you something that takes them away fast!!!

Vanessa said...

OH MY HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pissssssssssssssed! I mean clearly Gilles or Melissa should have been champs. I hate Mark Ballas, WITH A PASSION. He over dances and mouths the words. It kills me. Shawn was a robot! What a good way to describe her. A stumpy robot.

Sorry about softball. I'm sure the girls loved you as their coach.