Monday, August 16, 2010

Whicker White trash Weekend

It has become one of my favorite events.. My friends husband drives in the Nephi crash derby.. This year I invited everyone of my cousins and friends because I loved it so much last year.. Those who took me up on the offer this year I think were very glad they did. We had a blast..




Ryan and Ashely and their cute boys and Katie and Mark and Ella joined us in the fun. We
BBQ-ed at Jarrets before in Mona and then headed down to the derby.. Thanks to Candi we had great seats and Jason had an entire cheering section.. We had a blast.. Candi bought my kids a light stick so that their derby wasn't ruined. BUt I am thinking drums for her kids would be a great pay back.. It was fun to see the kids playing together and watching them giggle and scream.. We had a blast the only thing missing was my dad. I noticed the void . But we had a blast and the countdown is on for next years derby. But next up on the agenda. The mascot bowl in Lehi..

4 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

I'm sad I didn't go! I heard it was a blast. Next year for sure!

Vanessa said...

Elton and the kids had fun. They wanted one of those light saber things, but Elton was $1 short. He should have hit Candi up for some moola.

Deena said...

Chris and I (ok it was me) use to buy one of his friends kids noisy toys every year for Christmas. I hated that guy. Rotten aren't I. Looks like you had fun. I didn't know the Wickers were white trash. I've never seen you at the annual social. LOL.

Candi and kids said...

Glad you and your army of 25 came!! It was the funnest year yet, Jason is picking up his new car this weekend, he is going to drive a station wagon next year!! And yes Vanessa Elton should have hit me up, I didn't realize your kids didn't get a sword, NO KID should have to sit at the derby watching all 500 kids around them have a sword and them not get one!! I will watch next year!!